Unallocate a Payment or Credit from an Invoice in a Company's Statement


To unallocate a payment or credit note from a company's status, for example if you have allocated the credit or payment to the incorrect invoice, follow the steps in the following video. A step by step guide can be found below the video. 


  1. Open the Company Record .
  2. Go to the Statement tab.
  3. Locate the payment or invoice that needs to be unallocated.
  4. Green select either the payment or the invoice.
  5. Using the Actions menu, select Cancel Allocations .
  6. Confirm in the pop up.

Did you find this article helpful?